Select a time when you will not be disturbed, for about 15-20 minutes. Have a notebook and pen nearby. If you have access to a garden or park space, now would be a good time to take advantage of it. Sit comfortably, and breathe deeply 3 times, and as you exhale, breathe out any stress and tension in your body.
Setting Your Course for the Journey
1. Set your intent to list the goals you want to achieve for the day, the week, or the month. You can choose any time frame that you wish.
- Our intuition often will give us a more realistic perspective on what is happening, than can be figured out rationally with the conscious mind.
- Let go of trying to work out things rationally.
- What are those things that you want to achieve?
- List whatever comes to mind, no matter how long the list is, don’t restrict or limit it.
2. Now relax your mind, thinking of nothing in particular, no worries allowed.
- Become aware of the sounds around you.
- Your mind may wander, just bring it back to a listening focus.
3. As you relax, and just allow yourself to be in the moment, your intuition will start flowing.
- Thoughts will come up from inside, allow them to surface without censoring them.
- Let the answers flow to you, about how to achieve your goals.
- Write from your soul self, without censoring anything that comes to you.
Then lay aside the notebook, close your eyes, and be at peace for a few moments.
When you are ready to come back, open your eyes and read what you’ve written.
You now have your plan for what you will work towards achieving in the next while.
Now that you know where you are going, it should take a lot of the indecision out of your life.
You have a rudder on your boat to help you sail with.
Enjoy Your Meditation!
This video will help you to visualize during your meditation.